UPDATE – Rattray Marsh Outing

As of 9 PM Saturday, the weather forecast puts the chance of showers after sunrise at 30-40%. That’s still promising, so the outing is still ON. Come prepared for the weather. Please check the weather in the morning before heading out – we will NOT go if there are still thunderstorms happening in the morning. Text Paul at 416 571 6175 in the morning if you need an update.